If you’re moving from Sydney to Brisbane or Melbourne Careful Movers are here to make your move as hassle free as possible http://carefulmovers.com.au
Moving interstate can be the most exiting thing you ever do but generally involves removal of your furniture, you and your goods over a longer distance so planing ahead is a must:
– Give yourself as much time as possible for planning. It will be less stressful and just makes it easier on yourself.
– Make a checklist. Being organised will relieve some of the stress and you are less likely to forget something.
– Pack as much as you can as early as possible, especially non-essential items.
– If you are driving get your car serviced a week or two before you move just in case you run out of time.
– Get your tyres checked at a tyre shop a week before you do the big drive. Most tyre places will check the pressure of your tyres for free. If you do it yourself you could over or under inflate them. One flat tyre can set you back a day!
– Don’t forget to call Careful Movers! 1300 854 135 or 0447 00 00 99 or visit http://carefulmovers.com.au
Be Treated like a Client not just a number. Ask any one who has moved interstate a few time what sort off service you get and they could probably tell you a few stories.
Helping Families and Businesses Relocate - Call +61 026113 1343 for a Direct Quote
98 Faunce Crescent, Tallimba, New South Wales, 2669
+61 026113 1343
MLO License Info
My Removalists Melbourne Corporation | NMLS# 12345
Ron Beckert NMLS# 12345; VA Mortgage Loan Originator License #MLO-12345AB;
My Removalists Melbourne License #ML123456.